1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Army Fluff my army fluff

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Revered_Guardian, May 4, 2009.

1. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

Thanks, Im in the middle of modelling Te-Qui right now, he's gonna have to play as a skink chief though (although Im converting to make him a chameleon) as we don't have chameleon chief...I think I'll use the dagger of sotek and the cloak of feathers with him (plus shield and blowpipe)

2. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Sounds good. I can't wait, i love chamelion Skinks, and a character for them would be awesome. Keep it up.

3. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

ahh, how I wish for a non spec char skink lord choice.............

4. TheAncientOne
    Cold One

TheAncientOne New Member

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can take a normal weapon with a magical one...?

5. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

you can, but if I were to say take a spear, I couldn't use it as when you can use the magical weapon you have to

6. Celticfire
    Chameleon Skink

Celticfire New Member

Salute to you my friend. this means i'm going to have to make up a story to keep up with you. :D

7. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

All this is preparation for battle reports n stuff, Still thinking of a name for my slaan though....

hope to see it soon :D

8. TheAncientOne
    Cold One

TheAncientOne New Member

Ah, thank you for the clarification.... I think...

9. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

MOAR!?

(bump)

10. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Well! It appears I have forgotten about this...update coming shortly...aww what the heck

Tekti awoke from his deep slumber, his red skin glistening in the sun at the top of the temple...the rat kin had finally been expelled. But what had the old ones done for him? They abandoned them to the daemons, left the entire lizardmen race to die! But Tekti knew one thing...Sotek was a true god, he fought with the lizardmen, guided their reptilian allies to battle! Blessed them with his almighty powers!

"Arouse the army" he declared to tehe-zili, who quickly went to work at the task "we march tonight!"

In a few ours the army of sotek had been assembled, all blessed by the serpent god. Tekti had contemplated this for quite awhile. He wanted to exert himself fully to Sotek, his master, and there was only one way he could do it....to abandon the temple building project.

Tekti was brought out of his memories as he and his army rushed through the jungles, it had been roughly a year now that they had left the temple for another slaan to build...but it had paid off....

His army was now like a carnosaur, fiercly hunting down any intruders in the jungles, not simply waiting to be attacked, no. They were chosen of sotek, they were the predators. And so hunt they did...they had already ambushed and slaughtered an orc army today, the sacred host was now rushing through the jungles at their next target, spotted by scouting chameleon skinks...Dark elves were intruding upon the jungles....
    -----

Tekti, Slann of Sotek
    Description: As fat as any toad, Tekti is an all powerful mage priest of the lustrian jungles, but there is one solid difference....his back is red, blood red of the snake god sotek that blessed him before the god was even being recognized
    Background: Tekti was the last slann to come out of the spawning pools during the 5th and last spawning of slann on this world, although none knew it at the time, he had been marked by the serpent god sotek. Tekti is incredibly aggressive with his magic and armies, and when the old ones abandonded this world to leave him to die, he stopped worshipping them all together...then came the war with pestilens, and the rise of the serpent god. Tekti was astonished that they had atleast one god that wasn't cowardly, and immediately created an army in his name, which is still strong, and has come to the darklands for the blood of the skaven....

11. gary shamona
    Skink

gary shamona New Member

sounds awesome i wont to write some of m own but i dont know enough about LM yet. keep up the good work!!!

12. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Well, that was good. but MOAR!

13. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

More will come as I progress through th underempires darklands campaign, 1st turn ends this week!

14. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Tekti gave the order. It was time to move.

The army of skinks started to march, drums echoing in the cavern, the banners and totems of sotek held aloft, their golden manufacture shining in the darkness of the tunnels as the red host moved forwards.

The temple guard kept pace with their master's palanquin, their red backs bearing the mark of sotek, just as the rest of the host did. The hunt started today, the skaven of the underdark would be cleansed by the holy fist of the cult of sotek, until rivers of rat blood flowed throughout the tunnels, and reminded everyone of the serpent gods might.

The tunnels were odly damp, something the aquatic skinks of the jungles took a liking too, it reminded them of their home, water dripping from every surface, they moved through the bodies of water as if it were open ground, they were built for it after all...

They enjoyed themselves like this for a little while, even as they marched the water felt rejuvinating, their red crests the only things visible at times. The chameleon skinks became colourless, like the water, shimmering in the dim light of the underground tunnels...

Water dripped from the stalactites, trickling down from the ceiling and onto their ends.

Tekti was deep in contemplation, comunicating with another member of the cult, a skink priest who had come to aid him and the warlords in their conquest...the news was wonderful, the warlords had sucessfully captured the utterdark, supposedly a large cave where it was so dark, the skink had created a magical light just to see 20 feet ahead of him...they had driven back the syndicate, something that was amazing for the warlords as the utterdark was in between both of the syndicate and the warlords key positions, they now had a staging point to defend both of the warrens they had, and lauch deadly assaults versus the syndicate....

He was aroused from his contemplations, he was drawing closer to the link between his tunnel and the utterdark...he could see smoke on the *horizon*, a clear sign that there was civilization ahead of these dark and damp caves...

As the cult crested over an underground hill, they could see the source...even through the dark, because of the chimney smokes...

Tekti began to issue orders, he could feel the dark prescence of the ratmen...this area was about to be cleansed. He telepathically sent all orders, it was quieter, and he wanted to preserve the element of surprise...

The chameleons cloaked themselves, descending upon the village...they crept up into the alleyways, knocking out the stray's with small clubs, and binding them with rope they had brought. Within a half hour, the only ones left in the village were asleep, the rest had been dragged back above the crest in the hill...

Slowly the rest of the cult descended on the village, the skinks natural dexterity allowing them to climb onto the roofs of buildings. Slowly they crept upon the windows, and in a second everything was chaos.

Breaking through the windows they dragged the skaven from their homes, overwhelming them with strength and surprise, they dragged them all, along with their previous prisoners, into the center of the town.

They began the sacrifices, blood spilling all over the town, the roads flowing with it as they cleansed the town of skaven, chanting the name of sotek in massed rituals as the bound skaven were killed, the skink priests and chiefs enjoying every moment that they fulfilled their oath to the snake god. Within an hour every citizen of the pub was dead. The streets still flowed with the red substance that had once been their life.

A pile of bodies was made, so high that if it was on the surface, it would have blotted out the sun...if the canopy of the jungles where they resided already hadn't

15. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

LOL!!!

I didn't know skaven had houses...
    But nobody knows much about skaven, so you can never tell...

Your enemies must be pretty pissed at your army now.

Also... how does Comet of Cassandora happen underground... ?

16. camo-skink
    Chameleon Skink

camo-skink New Member

EPIC! :smug:
    the serpent god will be most pleased at the end of our campaign when the rivers of skaven blood swell above the earth! GO SOTEK!!! :smug:

camo-skink

17. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

It doesnt....I didnt mention it....unless you ment the warpstone comet (THIS IS a skaven campaign!)

Camo is doing well, he's already won a fight (albeit with help) and Ive basically just taken 2 spots...but here comes the next turn!

18. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

Oh the comet question was purely theoretical, I know you didn't mention it.

19. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Nice stuff. There was one part that made me amused.... "overwhelming then with strength" haha. I know, skinks ARE S3. Just like Rats, Humans etc. But its just sounds funny....

20. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

But they ARE villagers, not warriors, and they also were sleeping and sluggish :meh: