1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Gallery Little-Myth's Army Art and Fluff

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by little-myth, Feb 2, 2018.

1. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning

Nice. :)

little-myth likes this.
  2. little-myth
    Salamander

little-myth Well-Known Member

A rather random doodle, wanted to doodle a Bastiladon with an Aztec styled mask on, well not good with the details at all. A bit of a mess trying to fill that in.
    bastila with mask.jpg
    The teeth makes him a little goofy :D
    Then it reminds me of the whole masks used in rituals and death, then did that small bit of reading, the common ones had their eyes closed for death. Hmmmmm does give an interesting idea

Aginor likes this.
  3. little-myth
    Salamander

little-myth Well-Known Member

Adding onto from yesterday, doing my dose of research into Aztecs and Mayans, mostly about. This does give me the idea of Tombs of the Lizardmen/Seraphon. A surviving tomb within the mortal realms, holding the many mummified spawnings. With the events of Malign Portents and everything. What were if they were to become reanimated, still holding their old ways.
    Pale complexions, black and turquoise armour, well a small choice of colours representing the masks used.

Well that's just me writing down more ideas because apparently I am addicted to writing stuff for the Lizards most of the time.