1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Would this be a good buy for a new player?

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by Grix, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Grix
    Jungle Swarm

Grix New Member

I have the possibility of getting the following models. 90% of them are built but have no paint nor primer. The seller is looking for 200 for this:

Slann Mage Priest (metal, needs some TLC)
    Skink priest (metal)
    Saurus Oldblood on Cold One (metal)
    Saurus Oldblood
    ~50 Saurus Warriors
    60 Skinks
    20 Temple Guard
    8 Saurus Cavalry
    2 Salamander Hunting Packs
    Stegadon Ancient (needs some TLC)

Also, how effective of an army could I build with this?

Thanks

Grix.

2. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

You don't say what monetary unit the 200 is. If it is USD it's a great price. With euros and GBP I think it's still a very good price. I'd say take them. Not sure how bad shape the models are if they "need some TLC", but I think it's still a very good deal. Also, with those models you can basically built any kind of army, be it Saurus heavy infantry force, quick skink army in Southerland style or a classic mixture. Add some Terradons and Kroxigors and you got yourself a full array of Lizardmen glory.

3. SouthlandLizardman
    Saurus

SouthlandLizardman New Member

see if he'll take 180 for it all without the Cold Ones, unless they aren't assembled cause then you can sell them to Chaos Warrior's players who want to make Dragon Ogre conversions. If not it's still a pretty good deal.