1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Worth stating Befor new army book?

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Wreckr, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Wreckr
    Skink

Wreckr New Member

Hey guys first Time posting so my question is, is it worth buying afew boxes of lizardmen to start my army now Befor thé speculated new army book and new models, as In Will most of thé core models Be redone ect? I just dont want to invest afew hundred $$ and In 6mnths better looking and newer models are released lol. Any help or advice world Be great!
    Ps Dion thaïs on a bus on a French iPad so sort for pour spelling and grammes haha :jawdrop:

2. newscales
    Kroxigor

newscales New Member

I don't think we'll see many changes to the models. I would say you'd be fine to pick up units now, but thats just me.

3. rychek
    Troglodon

rychek Active Member

You're probably fine to get them now. It's not like the current models are bad. :)

4. newscales
    Kroxigor

newscales New Member

the older edition saurus are pretty lame when compared to the 7th Ed models. older skinks can't compare to new models either.

5. Wreckr
    Skink

Wreckr New Member

Thanks guys for the fast reply, and I agree models look good at the moment haha by the way on another side note any one hav a link or can type out a few good paint couloirs to grab to start.... Been 10yrs since I last plays so abit outta the loop haha

6. newscales
    Kroxigor

newscales New Member

the way the models are shifting, anything new looks pretty awesome. I haven't seen a bad model come out really for any of the armies. I'm really happy with the models we have now and would still use them even if we do get new ones in 8th.