1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. warriors of chaos vs lizardmen

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by bryanabbo, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

it was a game of chaos vs lizardmen and started with hi m having a group of 20 marauders 10 warhounds 12 warriors archaon and 5 knights i had 12 skinks stegedon with priest templeguard of 16 with slann 20 saurus 15 saurus another group and 5 coldones so we started the game and he got the first turn so he moved his troops at a constant pace hit me with archaon magic since he can be level 4 wizard he had lore of zeentch killed a row of saurus20 to 15 from a spell that turns the group aggainst each other and thats basically it for that turn then i moved hoping his units that didnt want to move charge me with frenzy in the next turn and then the magic began i got a celestial shield with my skink and uranons thunder bolt did nothig with my slann burning iron got nothing on archaon then this ather missile spell got nothing then i cast law of gold he disppeled and destroyed it with spell destroyer so good luck with that then i cast something like burning iron but 2 d6 i got one wound on him
    next turn ntohing really happenedhis magic also affected my skink by turning them into horrorrs but the skinks killed them his warhounds came to my skinks they died frommy shooting my skink got uranons thunderbolt nothing my slann got nothing and that was it next turn he charges his knights and warriors i flank charge his knights and archaon charges my temple guard basically he cant do magic so my stegedon comes close flank charges the marauders he challenges my priest i have to accept and he chalenges my slann i refuse my magic did nothing because of mark of khorne all his units get 1 dispel dice he can use my 5 skinks left from the fight take a row of marauders out his marauder champion kills my skink priest my cold ones survuve up two three amazingall and kill 1 knight back my saurus kill another so thats 2 down my saurus angainst the warriors two ranks are destroyed and they flee my temple guard are reduced too 3 i forgot how from archaon and his marauders blow up from my st egedon after that i called it quit it turned out to be a solid victory for him

2. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

You expect any one to read that?

Not even an attempt at paragraphs or punctuation. Get your act together and stop posting like a retard

3. bryanabbo
    Saurus

bryanabbo New Member

go to hell loser

4. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.