1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warhammer AoS Podcasts?

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Xasto, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Xasto
    Terradon

Xasto Well-Known Member

Hey y'all!

I've been looking to start listening to some AoS Podcasts while I do my painting!
    From what I could gather on the internet, the Facehammer Podcast is a competitive oriented podcast and it is pretty good.

Was wondering if you guys knew about any other AoS podcasts worth checking out? Not necessarily competitive oriented, just all things AoS!

Warden and Ritual like this.
  2. Ritual
    Skar-Veteran

Ritual Well-Known Member

Heelanhammer is the only one worth listening to in my opinion... A bunch of the others are done by people with annoyingly chavvy voices....

Xasto and n810 like this.
  3. Warden
    Slann

Warden Tenth Spawning

I listen to youtube when painting most of the time, I have enjoyed listening to Tabletop Minion's videos recently.

I have also listened to Arch Warhammer's really long lore videos, the video on the Lizardmen was pretty good (though mostly Total War Warhammer speculation-focused)

Ritual and Xasto like this.
  4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Tabletop Minions is also something I like to listen/watch. Atom Smasher has a good voice and he is talking calmly about all aspects of our hobby.
    I was surprised to see that apparenty there are people who hate him.

Ritual, Warden and Xasto like this.
  5. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

I like him and I completely agree about the voice. He covers a wide range of interesting topics.

Ahhhh... the internet.. there is always hate. No one or nothing is universally appreciated.

Ritual, Warden and Aginor like this.