1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Decapitated Kroxigor seeks head

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by Scalenex, May 25, 2011.

1. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Anyone have a Kroxigor Head you do not need, PM and I am willing to negotiate buying it from you.

If I can't find a suitable bit in a few months I may just convert headless Kroxigor into a damaged statue.

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Hmm I imagine it may be hard to get hold of one, they generally don't come with spares. A cold one head might fit on if you have any of those free? Also a Temple Guard head is probably the right size with a bit of greenstuff work.

Did you just lose yours? Because if the blister came without one, GW is actually rather good at replacing missing or malformed pieces if you contact them, even if you didn't buy directly from GW. I think you would need to have kept the blister packaging though.

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

Another option (which will take a little time) is to make a sculpy mold of one that you do have and then make a green stuff copy using that mold.

4. n810
    Slann

n810 First Spawning

You also might want to specify what edition of kroxigor you have,
    curently there are 3 completely different versions: 5th, 6th, & 7th.

5. SanDiegoSurrealist
    Ripperdactil

SanDiegoSurrealist New Member

I don’t know how well it would work but a cool option might be to use the head from a Cold One, specifically the one from the new plastic kit that has the armor on it, use him as your ancient.

Don’t have either model in front of me so might not work, but if it did could look cool.

6. Skink Skirmisher
    Skink

Skink Skirmisher New Member

If i were you i would choose a T.G. head..in my opinion it suits the Kroxigor, although you might have to convert it a bit...

7. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

It's a 5th ed Kroxigor and it fell and broke a very long time ago and I lost the head. I actually bought another Kroxigor of the same kind later and used it's head because I liked the paint job from headless and didn't want to lose it. Now I have a headless unpainted 5th ed Kroxigor.

I wasn't aware there was a seventh ed Kroxigor....

8. Zach
    Skink

Zach New Member

i have one extra head to the new kroxigors if that is what you are looking for?