1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

W:Saurus cavalry banner H:anything you want.

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by jack da greenskin, Nov 9, 2011.

1. jack da greenskin
    Jungle Swarm

jack da greenskin New Member

Hi all,

I'm looking for the banner from the saurus cavalry kit. The snakey one with the smaller head, though I won't say no to the other one if you have it :)

I have bits for loads of different armies, and cash if I dont have quite what you're looking for. Cheers :)

2. T`hinker`er
    Salamander

T`hinker`er Active Member

I'm pretty sure I have an extra one...let me check and get back to you by the end of the week. PM to remind me in case I get swamped by work.

3. Naiilo
    Skink

Naiilo New Member

I have at least the other one, I used one of them on my cav, but I think there are 2 in the kit, did you need the arm and pole to go with it?

4. jack da greenskin
    Jungle Swarm

jack da greenskin New Member

Cheers both of you, and no to the pole, just the topper :) Thank you :)

Not a great picture but this one is the one I'm specially after http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdosCGdyGwfGRiLObgHPcuQX1dhpCuAJqLtePKkzL7p6Q1q_lM6w

5. Naiilo
    Skink

Naiilo New Member

In my infinite rush to do everything I didnt look last night. I made a note and am taping it to my forehead to check tonight. Ill update the post about 8pm MST and let you know.

6. Naiilo
    Skink

Naiilo New Member

I am a total clutz and just now checked for the peice. I have one. If you want to PM me your address Ill mail it you monday =)