1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[W] Lizardmen odds and sods [H] PayPal

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by howie89, Jul 18, 2013.

1. howie89
    Jungle Swarm

howie89 New Member

This is for a project I'm starting in August. It revolves around the old 5th ed temple guard, which will form the backbone of my army. I've already got 60, but I'm looking for about a hundred and odd.

I'm looking to buy Sauras hand weapons and shields.
    I'm also looking for Temple Guard halberds and shields.

Looking to buy 5th Ed Temple Guard. Any condition, doesn't matter if they're missing weapons or shields, it's the torso and head I'm really interested in.

I'm also looking for the forgeworld produced temple guard.
    Think it'll look good/ center piece for the army as some sort of brought to life construction.

Kind regards,
    Howie.

2. Slanputin
    Carnasaur

Slanputin Well-Known Member

I don't have any free Temple Guard I'm afraid, but can I probe you about this 'construction'? It sounds interesting! :)

3. howie89
    Jungle Swarm

howie89 New Member

Yeah, going to have the 5th ed skink priest (The one with the baby steg helm), standing infront of the FW TG model. Paint it in either marble effect or stone effect with generic green warp eyes.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i159/howie89/T2eC16VzcE9s4g3LcgBRo4hkrn60_58_zps40a3e24d.jpeg

Regards,
    Howie.

4. Dyvim Tvar
    Razordon

Dyvim Tvar New Member

Have lots of extra saurus shields and hand weapons. If you still need them I can tally them up this weekend.

5. howie89
    Jungle Swarm

howie89 New Member

Yeah thanks mate, that'd be grand. :meh:

Regards,
    Howie.

6. Dyvim Tvar
    Razordon

Dyvim Tvar New Member

I just tallied up my stuff, and I have a lot fewer extras than I thought.

After subtracting out the stuff I need for my remaining still-to-be assembled Saurus Warriors, I only have 8 extra shields and 18 unneeded hand-weapon arms.

Not sure if this is worth your while since I would be shipping from across the pond, but let me know.