1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Vampire 2000

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Tizianolol, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

I know,it's not seraph but what do u think about this list?
    vlozd (440)

necromancer (120)

2x10 zombies (120)

30 zombies (180)

5 blood knights (260)

mortis engine (180)

corpse cart (80)

2 morghaist archai (240)

tot 1620

i got 380 for summon

1 turn: with + 3 to summon i try to summ 20 zombies with 5+ , in this hero phase i got 1 unit of 30 zomb and 1 unit of 40 zomb , im using zomb ability for unit my units into 1 more big.

it cost only 120 summ points

with the rest summ points i can try to summ spirit host (6 for 7+,grave guard or vargheist ,with my +3 seems more easy try to do it

what do u think?:)

anyway sorry for my english:)

Bowser likes this.
  2. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

I don't remember sufficiently VC to reallt enter in deteils, but the Lord of Zombie Dragon is an absolute beast and a great general. Red Fury is a must on it.
    Spirit hosts are a powerful unit, especially 6 of them... buff 'em with Mystic Shield and you'll have a 3+ unit that suffers no rend. Those guys can even stop stonehorns.
    Zombies in a large unit can be buffed up to a good level, and the Dance is a really solid spell (not good as its Tomb Kings counterpart, but still powerful)

Tizianolol and Bowser like this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Lord on Zombie Dragon combined with necromancer Danse macabre is a scary combo. Combined with the mortis engine means I need to at minimum kill the Lord and necromancer and if possible the Engine. That's 32 wounds. Not impossible, but as long as you play it smart pretty close to it! As a primarily Seraphon player, I am struggling to come up with the right army to counter this. But I would definitely want to destroy all chances of you bringing in the spirit host.
    Solid list here, but I could beat it! :p

Tizianolol likes this.
  4. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

The morghast archai are really impressive, 6 wounds, they fly, are fast, are impervious to mortal wounds, 3 attacks at 3+/3+ (re-rolling to wound tnx to the lord), rend -2 for 3 dam.
    They are a top threat, one of the first in the "units to kill asap", with some good shooting from a bastiladon.

Blood knights on charge are fearful.

Mortis Engine is another fast, flying model, that buffs death magic and got a nasty ability (veil of the damned) that Seraphon don't fear too much. Unless backed up by a Screaming Skull Catapult...

All in all, your list got many fast units with lots of heavy hitters (difficult to deal with, as the opponent will have to choose under pressure), plus the slow horde of zombies that's scary if faced at full power. It's not broken, but it seems a solid army.

Tizianolol and Bowser like this.
  5. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

hi all and thx for answers
    this is list is changed.. i think to play that xD

vlozd (440)

necromancer (120)

Vampire lord (140)

2x10 zombies (120)

40 skeletons (320)

5 blood knights (260)

mortis engine (180)

mortis engine (180)

6 spirit hosts (240)

tot 2000

the idea is simple..we can divide this army in 3 parts with big synergies ..

vlozd + 2 mortis engine: I copy that in a list played on twitch streaming, 2 mortis engine give an amazing sustain to vl , and mortal wounds can be really strong offensively too

40 skeletons+ necromancer = it's pretty scary..tons of attacks with necromancer dance

6 spirit hosts+blood Knights+Vampire lord= I think mystic shilds on spirits can be so strong and there is an opportunity to cast arcane bolt too if vl decide to mshild himself

what do u think?:)

Bowser likes this.