1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Tournament list 2400 points

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by Nukes4life, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Nukes4life
    Saurus

Nukes4life Member

Hey all,

Tomorrow is gonna be my first tournament and I drew up this list. I was really buzy this week with my studies so no time before. If there are any tips or changes you would recommend please let me know. I have to send it in today so idk if anybody will see before but still :)

Slann: BSB, Standard of Disicpline, Becalming cogitation, harmonic convergence, focus of mystery, soul of stone, channeling staff and obsidian lodestone

Scar vet; CO,LA, GW, dragonhelm and dawnstone
    Skink priest: lvl 1 beast with scroll

23 saurus warriors: handweapon shield, banner and musician
    13 skink skirmishers javelin shield
    13 skink skirmishers javelin shield
    11skink skirmishers javelin shield
    10 skink skirmishers javelin shield

Stegadon with sharpened horns and giant bow
    25 Temple Guard full command and banner of swiftness

Ancient stegadon with sharpened horns and blowpipes
    salamander with snack
    salamander with snack

Please let me know any tips or comments :) I am a new player so every bit of advice is appreciated!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  2. airjamy
    Bastiladon

airjamy Well-Known Member

Well, aren't our lists surprisingly similiar for the tournament tomorrow ;). You only forgot the LA on the Scarvet for the 1+, else he only has 2+ rerollable. Let's see if we meet, will be funny to have almost a real mirror matchup in the tourney. You can also find my list on the forum here, should be easy to find. It's only fair that you also know mine since it is a closed list tournament, and i now have knowledge of your list..

3. Nukes4life
    Saurus

Nukes4life Member

Haha I'll have a look then :eek:

airjamy likes this.