1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS To cheese.... or not to cheese.

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Snoopdeville3, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

With a bit of modelling skill you can make the Carnosaur AND the Troglodon, just make the Carny then model the Trog in water, link, in coming.

Edit: Link http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/troglodon-conversion.14723/

2. Snoopdeville3
    Razordon

Snoopdeville3 Well-Known Member

I actually have 2 units or three rippers. I wanted to mess around with them and see how they do.

The boards my friends and I usually play in are littered with terrain.. lots of funnels... "murders holes" all that kind of good stuff.. So offense can definitely be key here as well..

3. Snoopdeville3
    Razordon

Snoopdeville3 Well-Known Member

Wow thats a really good idea.. not really good at scuplting butt hats for the link!

4. Geekz
    Jungle Swarm

Geekz New Member

I think rippers lend themselves perfectly to defensive armies if you run the formation. Blot toads are great for area denial. Also, you can drop the rippers in to your own lines if your priority units are in trouble, or flank an aggressive army that wants to rush your defensive position.

5. Killer Angel
    Slann

Killer Angel Prophet of the Stars Staff Member

They work very well also for offensive armies. You strike hard in the first turn a sensible target that can threaten your advancing main force (long distance shooters or similar)