1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blog The three lizards.

Discussion in 'Personal Paint Logs' started by Cybertooth, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Cybertooth
    Jungle Swarm

Cybertooth New Member

Slightly confusing thread name? Why am i only painting three? Well, im not, i've just named this after the first painting thread i posted on here, which was only three saurus.
    Basicly, these guys:

SaurusWarriorswithdevlanmudwash.jpg
    Which was here, http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/the-first-three-saurus.8615/

Since then i've done a few more saurus, and my first few skinks.

HandlerSkinks.jpg
    Scales on the skink on the right are wrong, though it's not bad enough to have to redo it.

I think i should probally make it clear that im not trying to achieve display quality, i just want them to look good on the table. Though it still takes me a while to get one done, and i dont have alot of free time due to work and college so this is going to be slow going.

2. Lord Cedric
    Terradon

Lord Cedric Member

Good job! And more importantly keep it up. I think you have achieved what your goal is as far as quality imo, in other words they are looking good. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

- Lord Cedric

3. elmoheadbutt
    Cold One

elmoheadbutt New Member

Any reason why you follow GW colours? Most people hate their colour scheme...