1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tactica against specific foes

Discussion in 'Ideas, problems and feedback' started by Axolotl, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Axolotl
    Saurus

Axolotl New Member

Hello!

At another warhammer forum i saw that the tactis section had another subforum with one topic for each enemy race. In these subforums players gave specific advice against that foe. Things like item combinations that work well, what nasty surprises to look out for and advice on how to counter commonly used strategies of those armies. I would like to see something similar here. It is much easier to put these threads into a subforum because you can easily find them and prepare to face a certain race without using the search function or having to worry about unrelated posts in there.

Just an idea on how to improve this already great forum. cheers.

2. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I have one of them on my forum.. It can work well, and reduces a lot of repeated threads, but only if people actually contribute, or it just looks blank. The threads also tend to get cluttered with a lot of chatter, so I think if it were done here there should be someone constantly updating the first posts either with the most relevant information, or pointing to the most relevant information.

3. Sammy the Squib
    Salamander

Sammy the Squib Member

Does each race really need an entire subforum? Maybe we could have just one thread, stickied, where each post deals with a specific race. Then in the opening post we could link to the relevant post in the thread depending on what army you want to find.

Then we could make another thread where people can post all their ideas and debate, and the main thread can be updated periodically by a moderator?

4. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Hmm I must have misread, no each race does not need a specific subforum. Just a thread in a subforum. You can even bunch a couple together like all of chaos, HE and DE etc if you want.