1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spare skink chief for a swap

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by seekee, Sep 1, 2011.

1. seekee
    Jungle Swarm

seekee New Member

I managed to get a great deal off ebay and now own two blowpipe skink chiefs and a priest. I'm not really looking for duplicates, however, and since I've been stalking this place for a long time I thought I'd come out of hiding. My newness will likely work against me, but I'll probably post a bit about the place now I actually have an account. I can link you to my ebay account which is still young but has flawless feedback.

I'm interested in swapping a blowpipe chief for a similarly valued command model. It's stripped and in good condition (as far as I can tell) but does come without a base. If that's a problem, I can potentially supply a second-hand base (diagonal or straight, I'm not sure which it's supposed to come with) if the return model has one.

In return, I'm not too fussy about the model. Saurus or skinks are both good. So long as it's roughly equal in value, I'll consider it! All that I do not want are priests or blowpipe chiefs, obviously.

Thanks for reading!

2. eragon
    Skink

eragon New Member

sounds interesting but i do not have any status models i'm wiling to swap

would you be willing to sell it??

cheers