1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skink conversions

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Rook, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

Cold onesfibe. Skink needs sharp contrast highlights on the arm guard and blue skin.

2. Rook
    Skink

Rook Member

Yeah I agree, still have highlighting to do for even parts of the cold one as well

Getting some of the other boys to a certain standard before highlights so I can do all at once IMG_1476.JPG IMG_1475.JPG IMG_1474.JPG IMG_1477.JPG

3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Good stuff!

HeirofCarnage likes this.
  4. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

The one on the (heraldic) left side on the last picture really means business... that's what I call dual wielding!;):cool:

HeirofCarnage and Rook like this.
  5. Rook
    Skink

Rook Member

Thanks! I'll put up more of him he actually looks fantastic, his open mouth along with his pose and weapons makes it look like he's cornered but not backing down

I'll be using him as an Alpha

Using these guys for hinterlands as it allows me to firstly within my group of friends to home create a skink charger stat line and secondly due to the nature of how I have amended the models allows small games to really show these models off as unique beings as opposed to fielding 10-100 skinks

More updates to follow

HeirofCarnage and tom ndege like this.