1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Seraphon at London GT

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by Christopher, May 21, 2018.

1. Joshua Horchler
    Troglodon

Joshua Horchler Well-Known Member

Do you ever use Prism of Amyntok with an EOTG? If you have curse of the fates up it hits on a 2+ and if you hit on a 3+, you can boost it to always do 2 mortal wounds. The great thing is, that it happens in the movement phase, so it's a new +1.

The range is the downfall.

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I have a list ready to play it that way but havent played it yet.

3. Joshua Horchler
    Troglodon

Joshua Horchler Well-Known Member

In theory you tp EotG - D6 mortal wounds +1, use Slann to cast Bolt D3, movement phase use Prism to do 2-4 mortal wounds. Not bad. Huge target though and it dies pretty easily.

4. Stevie754
    Skink

Stevie754 Member

The extra movement doesn't double, it was ruled against in a tournament over in the UK. It's the same as the balewind + astrolith bearer for range, you multiply then add. I tried argue it was changing the units actual move characteristic before anything happened but was told no.

From what I've heard this list worked by using fangs to get the 1 drop and just go first and get onto points. By the time the opponent has killed through 80+ models you're so far ahead on objectives it doesn't matter if you get tabled.

Sonofnocturne and Crowsfoot like this.