1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and Villainy on the high seas!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by strewart, Jun 3, 2010.

1. SaurusWarrior
    Saurus

SaurusWarrior New Member

Yes, we need more dialoguzez! It got really boring after a while to be honest.

2. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

So..... when's the new game?

Oh, also more importantly..... does anyone know what was with that guy who randomly posted? Because that was MESSED UP.

3. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

I suspect the random was a bot as he/it made a few random posts in other threads now, I believe Sammy banned it..

I have a very busy week this week with a conference so not sure I could do much, though not much needs to be done in the first week I guess.

I have been thinking about how the first dead person can be compensated for getting kicked out so soon. One idea rolling around in my head is the first casualty could be the narrator (ie. what I do) for the game? It doesn't really requie a huge amount of work, but every time a day changes you can spend close to an hour sorting things out and making a post for it, plus you need to be able to be pretty on time and diligent with posts. Could work, but it does open the game up to anyone playing to potentially get it and I know it would suit some people a lot more than others..

4. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

Ah.... that does explain alot....

If ever there was a good reason to hold off our all important RPing, it would be for real life.... i think....? ;)

I think the last sentance here really does sum it up well, but then what would you do?
    Also, it does seem very daunting taking the mantle of narator D: (i have the general creativity of a dead flea)

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

Don't get me wrong, the game is great fun, but I'd be happy just reading for a game or two. :p
    Maybe first dead could assist? Kind of be the in game herald I sometimes employ, most useful would be summarising and counting the votes each day then bringing down the sentence. After that is done I could come in and kill people, complete other actions etc.

6. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

If you want I could just try hosting the next one again and give you a chance to play again. (though it would have to be like 3 weeks from now as I have trips to take :D)