1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scum and Villainy on the high seas!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by strewart, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

"Aye, I s'pose I could wave a fishook at that, though it'd take a lot more subtelty then I have to do so without raising a fuss... besides, these big 'ol hands have no skill with the bow" Dreadgrass turns to Xlcontiqu "Why do you feel so strongly about taking the word of a convicted murderer over me?"

2. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

Argggh! I still be looking for more evidence! I'll cast my vote when I uncover more information!

3. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Revered_Guardian New Member

Crimsontide. You felt very strongly about the assassin yesterday, and because you brought forth so much information against dreadgrass the other day, yet he did not speak the name of the murdered one last night, I can only believe that there is indeed 2-or more- assassins, and I will make sure that one is eliminated!

Vote: Dreadgrass

4. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

"Ah, not you too? By your own words lad, I couldn'tve been the one to slay saurus warrior!" "Why are you all so quick to lynch me when your evidence does not line up and its all been the word of The Hunted, who was found guilty of murder!"

"Anyway, I too vote for Xlcontiqu"

5. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

Argh this be tough! I can't seem to find anymore evidence and as dreadgrass said The Hunted may have just been pulling on straws..... I can't seem to find any consistant marks on people either! Argh! We better get rid of somebody. Vote: Xlcontiqu

6. Xlcontiqu
    Ripperdactil

Xlcontiqu New Member

Crimsontide, getting rid of the wrong person will cost us dearly.

And I am not listening to a convict and am looking at the evidence that is shown in the past few days. Dreadgrass even admits to proficiency with a fishing hook, one that I could not achieve. He truly is the killer.

7. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

"I admitted I could wave a hook lad, as could any of us who has half the muscle of a cathayan milk maid! I also said I couldn' do what was done without making a ruckus and that I couldn't use a bow! How does that fit into yer ruminations?"

8. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

OOC: Looks like monday it is, ~24 hours and the day will change.

9. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

I'm not changing my vote as of now, but I think the assassin might be Revered_Guardian. I'm saying this now as I may be the next victim. But if I "heard" Revered_Guardian right and I identified his marks right then Dreadgrass is going next (he had two numbers in his last post, both one and two, so it's either me or Dreadgrass.) Whenever Revered_Guardian "talked" he has either mentioned the name of the person who got killed or mentioned a number the conveniently lead back to the person who died, if you counted in the order of who "talked." But still my hunch might be wrong and Revered_Guardian might be assassinated or somebody else entirely. If you other guys are willing to ALL vote for Revered_Guardian then I'll change my vote. But we HAVE to get rid of somebody so I'm keeping my vote for the sake of a majority.

10. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Crimsontide. You accuse me of being an assassin, yet you yourself are out for blood. Remember, the assassins would probably ues our voting process to there advantage as well, for the less of us there are to kill, the easier there jobs are. We do indeed need to put a stop to the assassins but we dont HAVE to kill everyone we believe is a tiny bit suspicious to do so. Assassins keep a low profile, and most of all, they frame other people to make it look like they are the most suspicious.

Since ye all think that xlonticu is an assassin, I shall agree with ye...but if he is not...

vote: Xlonticu

11. strewart
    OldBlood

Ok sorry for being a bit late, real life got in the way again.

Looks like there shall be a majority this time! Lets count the votes.

It seems everyone except Xlcontiqu voted for Xlcontiqu, thus a clear majority has been reached! He is to be removed as a traitor and murderer from this voyage.
    Evidence is found to suggest that the decision was correct, and Xlcontiqu was indeed an assassin!

Day 7!

The Lybithian - Removed for inactivity
    The Hunted - guilty and executed day 3
    Craken - Assassinated day 4
    Xlcontiqu - guilty and executed day 6
    hellbreaker - killed by the elements day 2
    lizardninja
    Eternity_Warden
    crimsontide
    Revered_Guardian
    Dreadgrass
    KroxigorsFTW - assassinated day 2
    SaurusWarrior - assassinated day 4

5 people remain. You have all been fairly active, so lets see if we can get this day done in 3 days from now. Let the next day begin!

12. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

WAIT WHAT?!?! Another assassin?!?! WHAT THE CRAP! But since only one person was assassinated each day they must have been working together. This means that one person could mark somebody, but the other person wouldn't even have to post! Ughhh! This is awful.

13. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Not entirely. For we have eliminated one of the threats.....

Now, I believe you owe me an apology for that outburst yesterday...hmm? I rather hate being falsely accused.....

14. Dreadgrass
    Ripperdactil

Dreadgrass Member

"As do I friend, as do I..." says Dreadgrass, eyeing his accusers. "Now, to the task at hand, There is hopefully only 1 assassin remaining amongst us, that means we have a 1 in 5 chance of slaying the culprit, or a 4 in 5 chance of killing 1 of our own... Anyone have any theories to narrow the odds?"

15. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

Without the apology, Revered Guardian continued.

Friends, we must act now while we still can. There are currently five of us remaining, and the assassin is probably alone...so very alone. He will strike swiflty, and hard. He will use all his power to kill as many of us as possible, in as short a period as possible.

However, unless it was a last second ploy, I believe we can clear dreadgrass as being completely innocent, because Xlonticu voted for him. Why would an assassin vote for another assassin?

Therefore, would anyone like to bring any evidence they know of forwards? I can't seem to find any...I hope the assassin hasn't been waiting and letting his comrade there do all the work....

16. lizardninja
    Temple Guard

lizardninja New Member

But crimsontide how do you know they were working together, maybe the assassin didn't strike?? I think that you are the assassin so without further ado

VOTE: Crimsontide

17. crimsontide
    Skink

crimsontide New Member

Crimsontide sighs... Vote for me if you guys want... I can't find any hard evidence either. And I'll apologize to you, Revered_Guardian and Dreadgrass only because I can't really find any good evidence. If I do find any evidence I will resend my apology :) Sorry guys, but if you are an assassin I can't say you're not. Anyway... Can't find any evidence as of now so I'll vote for myself as it won't give me the majority.

Vote: Crimsontide

18. strewart
    OldBlood

This day was meant to finish around now, but votes aren't in yet. I will be on the board a lot this weekend with the 24 hour painting challenge so should be able to do an update over the weekend when votes are in.

19. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

Wot ees this?! Wot devilry hast allowed thar stranger to appear in our midst? A stowaway perhaps, or something worse?

Crimsontide, ay dain't think that voting for yeself was the best idear if ye values yer loife though... seence someone could suddenly vote fair you if'n they be suspectin', and then ye would be giv'n yeself a majority like.

As for meself I knows bally well this vote be eemportant, but I dain't yet know whethar to ahccuse Crimsontide or Lizardninja...

20. Revered_Guardian
    Troglodon

"Eternity warden, could you please elaborate on why you believe either of them to be suspicious? Were down to a time when we all have to lynch someone, but I'd rather not kill an innocent...."