1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Scar Vet on Cold One vs Carnosaur

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Archkyrie11, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Archkyrie11
    Cold One

Archkyrie11 Active Member

I want to run the knights and firelance. I know it's not good but I just enjoy playing it. Plus we have some new guys joining the group and figure I'd run some weaker lists. I was wondering if people preferred the Carnosaur or the Cold One for the battalion?

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Both. :D
    I prefer the ScarVet on Cold One as General and part of the Firelance, but also put a Carnosaur on the list. It takes away a bit of fire that would otherwise hit the General and his Starhost.

Canas likes this.
  3. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

Cold one is a better commander, especially for a firelance starhost, as his command ability is just better especially when taking into account it affects all saurus near him not just the one unit. Carnosaur is a better fighter, but also has a giant bullseye painted on his face... As @Aginor says combining the two might be best. Cold one sticks with the Knights to command, Carnosaur goes off to eat some stuff and pull away some fire.

Aginor and Seraphage like this.
  4. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

Canas likes this.