1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Salutations!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Minxz, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Minxz
    Skink

Minxz New Member

I'm a complete newbie to tabletop war gaming. My husband got into it first and gradually my curiosity has gotten the better of me. After a lot of research I have decided on Lizardmen as my first army. I've spent a lot of time over the past few days looking up old threads on rules, lists and painting and as I actually get started I'm sure I will have many questions. Hopefully you can put up with me ;)

2. sevensevensare49
    Kroxigor

sevensevensare49 Member

welcome Minxz! I'm a complete newbie too, I'm just liking the painting at the moment. Best of luck with your Lizzies!

3. 1Legion
    Skink

1Legion New Member

Welcome! Feel free to ask anything you need, I've recently joined and started Lizardmen as well, so we can all learn together. This is a really friendly, helpful community to get started in, so best of luck and good choice! :D

4. Minxz
    Skink

Minxz New Member

Thank You! I painted my first unit this weekend. The Salamander with Handlers. I have to do a little more detail and then the varnish but I am fairly satisfied with how it turned out considering it my first try at model painting. I may post some pics later on :)

5. sevensevensare49
    Kroxigor

sevensevensare49 Member

Hi Minxz
    going through some of my old posts - did you post any photos of your army yet?

6. Minxz
    Skink

Minxz New Member

7. sevensevensare49
    Kroxigor

sevensevensare49 Member

no worries Minxz, I like the Sally you've done, very fiery.