1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. Sacred Spawnings

Discussion in 'Rules Help' started by Aparach, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Do you inform your opponent of sacred spawnings after deployment before start playing a battle? Or anything else in your armylist?

Can't find a sullution in the rulebook and don't have any GW store to go ask...

2. doom_diver
    Cold One

doom_diver New Member

I do believe you need to tell them.

3. Barotok
    Terradon

Barotok New Member

I have always informed my opponent during the deployment phase.

"This is a unit of 20 Sarus warriors, armed with handweapon and sheild, with full command. They also carry the Sacred spwaning of Quetzl."

Not really fair NOT to tell them, I hate it when people do that to me. :rolleyes:

4. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

Well that depends if it's an open or closed list battle. I play closed list more then open so my opponent isn't informed until the occasion arrived, unless that unit is painted specifically to give a hint or something. I suppose it all really depends on your opponent's preference and the situation of the battle.

5. Aparach
    Troglodon

Aparach New Member

Ok, thanks :)
    Always playd closed list myself, but sice the armybook hints to choise of color for spesific spawnings I thought maybe that would be like choise of weapon..

6. kroxigor01
    Ripperdactil

kroxigor01 Member

I don't know how the official way to 'share' lists is, but the way we do it in my group of friends is to give full information on everything except magic items.