1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. New to Lizardmen 3000

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by paxter, May 20, 2016.

1. paxter
    Skink

paxter New Member

Hi everyone, my first posting here. Some intro I have been playing warhammer fantasy actively for about 6 years now. Apart from the Lizardmen I have Dark elves, Demons, Dwarves (primary army).

I somehow got lucky with some deals (mainly cause one FLGS was closing down and another I had quite a lot of store points) which allowed me to buy the whole lizardmen army for $270 brand new that got me x2 saurus boxes (old box), x1 skinks (old box), bastiladon (old box), tetto'eko (old box), ripperdactyl riders (old box) and a thunder beast host (AOS) which was perfect since I always wanted a dino army.

With that I was thinking of what i can build to make my new lizardmen army. I know playing monsters might not be ideal with cannons and all but I figured what the heck and went with it.

Do let me know if this build is considered playable cause I have no experience yet playing them on the field.

Lord
    Slaan Mage Priest (lore of life)
    - BSB (standard of discipline)
    - Reservoir of Eldritch Energy
    - Harmonic Convergence
    - Channeling staff

Hero
    Saurus Scar-Veteran
    - Halbard
    - Carnosaur + Leaping stride, Bloodroar
    - Sacred Stegadon Helm of Itza
    - luckstone

Tetto'eko

Core
    Saurus Warriors x30 Full command (spears)

Saurus Warriors x21 Full command (handweapon and shield)

Skink skirmishers x10 (javelins)

Skink skirmishers x10 (javelins)

Special
    Bastiladon (solar engine)

Ripperdactyl Riders x5

Stegadon (sharpen horns, unstoppable stampede)

Temple Guard x24 Full command (banner of the eternal flame)

Rare
    Ancient Stegadon (Sharpen horns, Engine of the gods)

3000pts