1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nationalities

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Apollo3, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Lord Cedric
    Terradon

Lord Cedric Member

Customs must still be in 7th edition and Strewart rolled double 6's!

2. MI_Tiger
    Temple Guard

MI_Tiger Member

It looks like we've got something in common, both of us being transplanted Southerners. I grew up in south Alabama and now live in the Detroit, Michigan area. Any chance you work for the Government in DC?

3. Arli
    Skink Priest

Arli Moderator Staff Member

I moved up from Opelika, Alabama (worked in Columbus, GA). Currently, my parents live near Huntsville, AL as well. I do work for Uncle Sam.

4. Lord Cedric
    Terradon

Lord Cedric Member

West Detroit is only about 2.5 hours away from where I live I believe.. I live in Three Rivers area (25 mins. straight south of Kalamazoo).

5. strewart
    OldBlood

strewart Well-Known Member

LOL

Customs also failed their stupidity roll.. Lucky for me, the monster passed frenzy and we were able to slip by.
    He is actually a lot smaller than many people think. And rather fluent in Latin.

6. MI_Tiger
    Temple Guard

MI_Tiger Member

Small world. :) I graduated from Auburn (just a few miles from Opelika), and I also work for Uncle Sam (specifically the Department of the Army).

Do you know about the Great Lakes Warhammer League (http://glwl.org/glwl.html)? The league is over for 2011, but should start up again around January. Its a well run league that has branches all over the state. Check out the web site if you're not familiar with it.

7. Lord Cedric
    Terradon

Lord Cedric Member

No I didn't! Thank you for the info and the link. I'll check them out. Thank you!

Hahahaha! All I can say is.. "wow!". LOL