1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Army Fluff my skink and saurus fluff

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by gary shamona, Sep 18, 2009.

1. gary shamona
    Skink

gary shamona New Member

this wont be completely to the book...but here i go.

Rat bones being crushed was Tech'na'tes most loved sound and this time was no different. they had finally got there own back, but with heavy losses, he was going to have to hire hands or send for reinforcements soon. His skinks fought hard killing many but the army didn't have much of a backbone. He needed something strong and brave, something like sauruses.

The temple was bare their was nothing here thought Gai's'mani a saurus old blood looking for something to do. He had been searching for weeks with no more than 17 of his bravest warriors. Something had happend. There was no dead, no sign of a struggle, nothing just discusting peace and quiet. There was a russle in the trees and a young foolish skink landed face first into the mud. Gai's'mani roared with laughter. The cowards where hiding in the trees. He roared for there leader to join them. Out for behind a pile of fallen wall stroad a skink, he was wearing a stegadon's skull and had a club hanging by his side, behind him where two priest one was wearing a cloak if feathers.

Tech'na'tes was so happy the gods had answered his prayer, there was only one unit of them, hopefully there would be enough. He walked up to the giant of a lizard. There was a slight ringing in his ears, he ignored it. Gai's'mani could feel it to. The preists looked at each other, a bond had been made and they both smiled.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  2. camo-skink
    Chameleon Skink

camo-skink New Member

cool fluff, sound s like one of my older list! kkep it coming. :D

camo-skink