1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion monsters of lustria

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by camo-skink, Aug 24, 2009.

1. camo-skink
    Chameleon Skink

camo-skink New Member

i really like all the other creatures they mention in the fluff, like the feathered serpent and the thunder lizard, but i'm just wondering, do yo think they will ever make them? one that i like in preticular is that long necked dinosaur thing with a magic tower on it's back found in the first picture of the lizardmen army book.

camo-skink

Krai’kotak likes this.
  2. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

Wow, it took me so long to find the long necked thinga you mentioned. That's actually the second picture if you count the one under the table of contents

3. Hatchling
    Skink

Hatchling New Member

I'm pretty sure we won't see the long necked creature for a while as it was the first draft carrier of EotG but they just gave that to stegs :/

4. asrodrig
    Carnasaur

asrodrig New Member

Think you could find a picture of said beastie?

5. Eternity_Warden
    Terradon

Eternity_Warden New Member

It's very tiny, in the background over a kroxigor in the picture on page five of the army book.

Edit: I think! :jawdrop:

6. KroxigorsFTW
    Razordon

KroxigorsFTW New Member

It also has magical energy crakling from it... you can trail it by the Slaan's own energy-crackle.

I'd prefer to see the Coatl have rules released rather the nanother engie-like thing.

7. camo-skink
    Chameleon Skink

camo-skink New Member

i also wonder, where do all those shells used for shields come from. i'm assuming that it's some kind of turtle thing.

8. SlannOfItza
    Kroxigor

SlannOfItza New Member

Everyone I've ever asked says they look like turtle shells, I'd love to actually see some fluff spectulating the shields origin.

To me it makes sense though, they have ocean all around them, and the skinks are aquatic. I'd use them for everything except against a great weapon or bullets if I had to pick a shield from lustria.

:D