1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Lizardmen vs Tomb Kings!

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by soldmi, Jul 27, 2015.

1. soldmi
    Jungle Swarm

soldmi New Member

The game:
    A standard kill all mission was made. Terrain didn't do anything fun. (I'm building a temple city gameboard, so stay tuned for that :)! ) It was his first game so I figured I'd go easy on him, since I thought tombkings magic was no way near LM magic....:

Armies:

LM:
    10 Saurus warriors
    5 Templeguard
    1 Oldblood
    1 Salamander
    3 Handlers

TK:
    10 Skellies warriors
    10 Skellies archer
    1 liche priest
    1 tomb king
    1 wright knight

What happend:

Turn 1:
    LM:
    I went first and charged into his skeleton warriors with my saurus warriors. They did some damage, but they were bravery 10, so here was my first sign that I underestimated his army. My salamander also failed to hit and wound his lichepriest.
    TK: Summoned a unit of 10 skellies behind me and failed the charge, his tomb king set sail for my oldblood.

Turn 2:
    TK: Failed to summon more. Tombking failed to charge, his skeletons took a few of my warriors, vice versa. Planted banner with is wight.
    LM: My templeguard ran towards the lichepriest knowing now that this guy knows his shit. My salamander plucked away 2wounds from his lichepriest. Warriors and skellies still trying to kill each other few casualties each turn.

Turn 3:
    LM:
    I figured I should be on the advance this turn, I charged his tombking with my oldblood got 2wounds inn. But the tombking shruged it off and killed my Oldblood like he was nothing, he wounds on 3+ and hits on 3+ and do 3damage each hit. Also if you manage to kill the bastard he deals D3 mortal wounds. So learn from me guys take this guy out from range. My temple guard slaugthered his lichepriest. His archers still trying to get a wound in on the templeguard but they are recilient. Saurus warrios die.
    TK: Here he takes the win the tombking kills the rest of my templeguard and I forfiet after it. Only had a salamander, he was the clear victor.

But why Soldmi? Why did you suck so much:
    Well boy! Let me tell you, don't underestimate teams now, they may be easy to crush in 8th with supersaiyin-Toad but here it's another story. And it's actually kinda cool, first game I've lost in 2years. Might be that I was a bit to cocky. But never going to leave my slann at home anymore.

Whats next:
    A even bigger game vs tombkings. I'll try getting my writing better aswell.

Until next time!

Crowsfoot, Caprasauridae and n810 like this.
  2. Caprasauridae
    Stegadon

Caprasauridae Well-Known Member

Thanks for the battle report, it was an interesting read. I have read the Tomb Kings warscrolls (they were my first army), and it is pretty clear they are way better than in 8th. Hopefully next time you can show them their place!