1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Hoarfrost question

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by milman, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Carnikang
    Carnasaur

Carnikang Well-Known Member

Thw issue is still that it really isnt good to pu on units, as it affects singular models. Great for heros qith procs or giant beasts, but like others have said, its not as good as quicksilver.

Still wish it stacked... It was much less effective the battlw after i corrected myself.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Soul Zenmuron
    Skink

Soul Zenmuron Member

True. It's great for monster hunters, and with the Starpriest's Starlight, it stacks.

Too bad you can't place it on a missile, like the Priest's starbolts or the Oldblood on Carno's Sun Gauntlet. Would be too OP. It would be more suitable for a frontline hero, like a non-general Sunblood or the Carno Riders.

Bowser likes this.
  3. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

If I HAD to use it on a unit because it would be an important target, I would make my hero charge the leader of his units who always has greater stats and they always leave his wound for last due to this ;)

Bowser likes this.
  4. Carnikang
    Carnasaur

Carnikang Well-Known Member

Your Opponet is the one allocating wounds on the combat though so they could not put it on the leader who is engaged.

Bowser likes this.
  5. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

I thought this wasn't the case in official tourneys ! Oh well :p