1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tutorial Help Fluff!!!

Discussion in 'Fluff and Stories' started by Kai-Tli, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Kai-Tli
    Skink

Kai-Tli New Member

Hello,
    I really enjoy reading fluff but when it comes to fluff for my own army, i really don't know where to begin, Tips?
    Greetings, Kai-Tli

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.
  2. cyanhawk
    Chameleon Skink

cyanhawk New Member

Pick a general and decide on a name and a purpose for him. You dont have to flesh out his whole story, just a premise. I.E. a skink chief name X'al. He is tasked with scouting the area and killing any trespassers.

Now that you have a premise, what has he done? Maybe he has defended a spawning pool or a temple from raiding norsemen. Maybe he invaded the clan pestilens tunnels before they were sealed. etc etc. Dont make a narrative out of it, just list a few things.

Do this for all your characters and even your units if you would like. Once you have some names a goal and some achievements you just need to fill in the blanks. How did they get tasked with this, how did the do what they have done.

After all this you should have the basis for a pretty good story going. All thats left is to clean it up a little and make sure the different plot points tie together so it is interesting and not just a list of stuff that happened.

Paradoxical Pacifism likes this.