1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Help converting a Scar Vet for my Carnasaur

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by MilesTheMighty, Apr 17, 2018.

1. MilesTheMighty
    Jungle Swarm

MilesTheMighty New Member

Already built and painted the Oldblood for my Carnasaur kit, wondering if there's a good way to build the other rider? I feel like I should have gone with the scar vet from the beginning. I have the oldblood magnetized onto the throne, so it'd be easy enough to swap in a different guy.

Do you think I'm better off trying to source the bits from ebay or a bits site? Or is there a simple enough conversion using like a saurus warrior or something similar?

2. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

You could use arms and the head with a bit of Greenstuff on a temple guard mini. Otherwise you would have to A) buy another starter and build the troglodon or B ) find bitz on eBay/bitz store

Nefertem likes this.
  3. MilesTheMighty
    Jungle Swarm

MilesTheMighty New Member

Thanks! I'll get my hands on some Temple guard and see what I can make work!

Lord-Marcus likes this.
  4. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Your best bet is getting another rider, I've tried guards and they are too small to fit on the throne.

5. Lord-Marcus
    Slann

Lord-Marcus Sixth Spawning

Oh, I thought he was looking for a way to make the dude on foot