1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Bigb, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Bigb
    Saurus

Bigb Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I've been an on and off collector gamer for over 15 years and now that life is getting a little less crazy I find I have more time to indulge in my hobby.

I've been getting back into gaming with my lizard men army and learning the game again and all the new rules. I stumbled across this site and was browsing some of the forums and knew I had to create an account and sign up.

I've got around 2500 pts in my army lots of older model types and some newer. I'm slowly getting my army finished with painting but still have lots of work ahead.

Hope to learn from everyone seams like a great place to learn.

Scalenex, Warden and Bowser like this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Welcome aboard! If you have any rules questions we may not know it all but we are always good to help you look it up! Any army building advice we can help with we definitely will. And of course, Post them pics! We love to see armies

Bigb likes this.
  3. Scalenex
    Slann

Scalenex Keeper of the Indexes Staff Member

Welcome to the forums!

I too rejoined the hobby after a long hiatus. If there is anything specific you want to know or see about painting, fluff, or game play, let us know!