1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have:skaven and others; want: cash or trade

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by spacelizard, Jan 7, 2010.

1. spacelizard
    Saurus

spacelizard Member

I've a lot of mini's that I've gotten over the past few years that I've been holding off on selling. The stuff marked as "early" edition are all pre-5th edition from the 80's, and I'm not sure what edition they are beyond that. I'd prefer trades (see below), but cash is fine. I'd be happy to send pictures to interested persons. PM if interested.

Various armies:
    30 Battle for Macragge marines (i.e. snap-fit w/flamers, missile launchers, and sergeant for three squads)
    1 5th ed stegadon still in the box
    5 early edition savage orcs (painted but chipped)
    5 undead skeletons (unpainted) from before tomb kings and vampire counts were made separate armies
    1 early edition minotaur, unpainted, unassembled, needs trimming
    1 centaur, I think it's for hero quest
    1 early edition ogre, unpainted.

Skaven:
    1 5th ed. Jezzail (primed)
    1 5th ed skaven warlord, unassembled, unpainted
    4 metal slaves with hand weapons, primed
    1 metal skaven BSB, unassembled, partially primed
    1 unpainted, unassembled, mordheim assassin
    1 mordheim assassin (VERY well painted, but slight chipping)
    1 6th ed. Stormvermin command (VERY well painted, minor wear)
    2 5th ed clanrats w/spears

Most of the above are all metal. I've also got some miscellaneous (plastic) bits for space marines, skaven, and lizards (including weapons). I've also got some non-GW RPG minis (all metal) for those who are interested.

For those who are trading, I'm interested in Skaven, Lizards, Space Marines (including the chaos variety IF it's vehicles, in which case it depends), and Tau. I've already got a good bit of stuff for these armies so I'm looking for certain items. I think that's it. I'll add to the list if I find I forgot something.

2. spacelizard
    Saurus

spacelizard Member

Re: H:skaven and others, looking for cash or trade

I added some stuff, and still have everything listed.