1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H: Lizardmen, random other W: $$$, WoC, Skaven

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by Kobywan, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Kobywan
    Skink

Kobywan New Member

Hey all have some models that I am looking to sell. Most of this stuff is NoS or NiB, Prices are listed or looking for a trade to start a warriors of chaos or Skaven army.

Haves

Lizardmen
    1 set oop Slann with palanquin bearers $15
    16 NoS Saurus warriors, sprues are missing some parts but everything in there to make 16 warriors with both weapon option and command $20
    20 NoS Skinks, sprues are missing some parts but everything in there to make 20 skinks with both weapon options, no shields on the sprues, $18
    8 NoS Saurus Cavalry, sprues are missing some parts but everything is there to make 8 Saurus Cav, $20
    3 sets of 20 oop Saurus warriors (painted), hand weapon shield, full command(command is metal), some models missing parts, $10/set or $25 for all 3
    15 oop saurus warriors, $5
    1 oop Terradon rider NiB, $8 (PENDING)
    5 oop Chameleon Skinks (painted), $10 (PENDING)

Willing to sell the entire lot for $100

Other random stuff
    1 oop Hippogriff, un-assembled, bare metal, $10 (PENDING)
    1 oop Gyrocopter NiB, $10 (PENDING)

You can view all the models here

Wants
    Prices as listed above or Warriors of Chaos or Skaven models, I am looking to start an army. I would prefer no paint on the models or models that are nicely painted. Pm me with what you want and have and we will make a deal. Remember this is Bartertown and I am not offended if you do try and barter with me. Have a great day all.

2. spacelizard
    Saurus

spacelizard Member

If you're interested in some Skaven, I just PM'd you.

3. tenochtitlan
    Skink

tenochtitlan New Member

just pm'd you re: IoB skaven and old WoC knights mounted and foot.