1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H: 11 Metal Temple Guard FC W:to know what it's worth :/

Discussion in 'Trading Forum' started by Little Wolf, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Little Wolf
    Saurus

Little Wolf New Member

Hi,

I got 11 of the old metal temple guard including FC, 4 are still in the booster, the others are unassembled but out of the box. I bought them 2nd hand in a bigger lot to use them, but by now I found out I dislike working with metal models so I would rather have the plastic ones. Although I don't consider them uglier like most of the older models.

I have no idea what it would be worth though. Can anyone tell me round about what they would be worth? Would 11 metals be worth more or less than a box of the plastic new ones?

And if you want them you're free to offer something too, I'm not 100% sure I'm selling though :). (If it's a sucky price I might aswell end up using them after all).

2. jfoster
    Skink

jfoster New Member

It all depends really. Theyre OOP now so if somebody has a unit of the metal models and wants to add to it the may be willing to pay more. Id say somewhere in the region of £15-£20 sterling would be about right

3. Sprayy
    Skink

Sprayy New Member

Where are you located?

4. Little Wolf
    Saurus

Little Wolf New Member

the Netherlands (Europe)