1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GW Prices: Website vs Store

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by Tzekel-Kan, May 3, 2017.

1. Tzekel-Kan
    Jungle Swarm

Tzekel-Kan New Member

So far my brother and I have only ordered online, through Amazon and Ebay. We'll be visiting an actual GW store in a few days, and I was curious if the store's prices would be cheaper than the website's. I can order stuff from places besides the site, but many models I can't find. The Slann on ebay all tend to be old/used Fantasy models, and the eternity warden is nowhere outside the site.

Bowser likes this.
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

GW stores sell the models for the exact same price as the GW online store for your region as far as I know.
    Some online shops sell them a bit cheaper (10% or so) but you usually have to pay for shipping so it is only worth it If you buy a lot at the same time.
    I bought most of mine in the GW store. I support the guy who runs it, because he is friendly, gives valuable tips, and I could play there so I am interested in the shop's success. :)

NIGHTBRINGER and Bowser like this.
  3. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

NIGHTBRINGER Second Spawning

Some local gaming shops also offer a discount. I found one near me that offers a 20% discount. Although, I heard some rumors that GW changed some its policies and cap a store's ability to discount at 15%. Not sure if it has taken effect yet.

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

It will be the exact same there, the website or at any licensed shop. Some shops that carry GW merch will occasionally have sales to get rid of old inventory, but the prices stay consistent.
    Edit: @NIGHTBRINGER has a good point.

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  5. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

The place near me offers a straight 20% off of all their GW stuff. No sale required. It's a great shop.

Bowser likes this.
  6. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Man I wish!

NIGHTBRINGER likes this.
  7. NIGHTBRINGER
    Slann

Yeah, it's pretty awesome. I just found out about it somewhat recently.

Bowser likes this.