1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Grimgor v Slann, objective kill/protect the Giant

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Crowsfoot, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Seraphon
    Slann
    20 Saurus warriors
    Sunblood
    5 Chamo skinks
    5 Saurus Cav

Orcs
    Grimgor Ironhide
    20 Black orcs
    Giant
    Goblin shaman

Table 6*3 Realmgate at each end with woods in front and Archway to the side.

Turn1

Archie goes first and runs will all his Seraphon, I move the giant behind the Archway and bunker him with orcs in front.

Turn 2

Archie goes first again and is in reach of the realmgate and passes through without harm with the Cav, he runs with the rest of the army, I stand still and buff the giant with mystic shield.

Turn 3

I cast arcane bolt at the Cav inflicting one death, I move the black orcs forward and charge the Warriors, fists fly and the orcs claim 4 warriors with no deaths, Giant moves away from the Cav, Grimgor and the shaman stand firm waiting for the Cav.

Archie moves the warriors away from the orcs but cast arcane bolt and sends in the Sunblood (what is he doing!)

Turn 4

I go first, I move Grimgor up to help the orcs and the shaman follows I charge the Cav with the giant and he takes down 2, only 2 left.

Now Archie brings out the chamo skinks and starts shooting at my giant, (sneaky little sod) the 2 remaining cav with the skinks take the giant down to 2 wounds!

Turn 5

I go first panic and run for the gate with the giant but I'm alone in no man's land, the 2 cav charge the giant and kill him, as all this was happening Grimgor had killed the slann and the sunblood (he is one badass) while the orcs picked their noses

Win to Archie again!

Bowser likes this.
  2. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Silly giant! Never hire Orcs as your body guard! Watch out for those chameleon skinks, easy to forget about until they ppp some darts into your hide! Good going Archie!

Crowsfoot likes this.
  3. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Yeah he is getting it now, he sacrificed the Sunblood to keep Grimgor occupied and we all know Grimgor ain't running from no one.

Next will be Seraphon against Deathrattle.

Bowser likes this.
  4. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

Yeah that was a pretty smart play on his part! Grimgor is a monster in battle, but easily distracted by shiny things!