1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. First Ever Game of T&T - 1500 points

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by Gary_M, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Gary_M
    Razordon

Gary_M Well-Known Member

Last night played a 3 way game of T&T - My lizardmen, OnG and more Lizardmen.

I didn't make detailed notes, but some of the highlights were:

- Me losing the basti to a rock lobba on T1 before doing anything - 150 points gone! :depressed:
    - The OnG chucking 6 dice at Foot of Gork against the other lizardman players 40 strong saurus block, failing by one and then me playing card which made any failed spell actually be cast, but with irrestible force. After 2 stomps on the block and then a stomp on the OnG, there were 21 dead saurus and 6 dead savage orks. :D Unfortunately despite rolling 3 on the miscast table, the wizard was sucked into the warp. :(
    - Not knowing OnG, I charged my 20 strong saurus at a lot of space hopper clones with goblins behind them, and got chomped in two turns. :oops:
    - After a couple of turns of combat the large saurus block lost everything except the champion who fled from the savage orcs. They didn't catch him. I was next up and was able to shot 20 skink skirmishers (Javelins) at it and kill him, so getting over 450 points, despite only killing the last figure. :meh:

T&T is a very fun game, relaxed, and defintiely going to give it a go again. I think it would be great for a late night gaming session with some friends and beer!