1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Firelance or klaq-tor's talons

Discussion in 'Seraphon Tactics' started by Trogdore, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Joshua Horchler
    Troglodon

Joshua Horchler Well-Known Member

That's true, but it still helps your opponents low rolls and makes your chance of out rolling them worse. It makes the Bloodroar a bit worse. Just something to be aware of.

2. Joshua Horchler
    Troglodon

Joshua Horchler Well-Known Member

I'm glad this thread could help! There are a lot of very helpful people here.

Last parting advice. When using large, block units, movement is key. How you position them on the board and how you set yourself up when charging is crucial to maximizing a large unit's ability. I have never use an Oldblood on foot but that little command trait seems very interesting.

I would practice your charges with large units and also consider the risk/reward of clubs vrs spears for the warriors. Best of luck to you!

Seraphage, Trogdore and m0gstar like this.
  3. Bowser
    Slann

Bowser Third Spawning

I think you may be right, I may have misread the way it is worded.

Canas likes this.
  4. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

It'd actually be hilarious if the banners did stack.

- Make an army consisting of just saurus warriors/guards/Knights holding a banner since there's no limit on the amount of banners in a unit this would be fine.
    - Move them next to an enemy unit
    - kill 1 model
    - Watch the entire unit flee cuz it now "rolled" something stupendously high for the battleshock test.

Kai-Otl, Qupakoco, Trogdore and 2 others like this.