1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

8th Ed. Dealing with Fast Cavalry

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Tactics' started by laribold, Apr 17, 2015.

1. borkbork
    Ripperdactil

borkbork Active Member

The skinks can just sacrifice themselves.....move up and shoot, and take the charge and stand and shoot. You will die horribly, but it also ususally means a depleted unit of wildriders. And against wood elves i really like to be on High magic....good magic missile and more importantly the walk between worlds spell ( a good woody will try to stop it at all costs though, but that opens other options in the magic phase).

I really struggled against a dark elf list with lots of fast cavalry, 4 repeaters and 4 1+AS pegasus knights. Lol, who am i kidding....it was not even a struggle....got tabled without ever knowing what hit me. The skinks were such an easy prey for the pegasus knights that i could not even threaten his fast cavalry or bolt throwers. And the bolt throwers made sure my cowboys could not move freely.