1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Competitive List - help needed

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Seraphage, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

Hey guys !

So I 've been making a Heavenswatch list for a really nice and competitive environment.
    I 'm eager to try Heavens since rerolling modifer to wound is something that seems to hurt my lists so far a lot.

Heavenswatch 200
    Starseer 200 Nimble, Rectrices
    Starpriest 80 Light of Dracothion
    Starpriest 80
    Stegadon 240 *b
    2 Bastiladon 560 *b *thanks @jaggred did the right calculations but mistyped
    3 Skinks x10 180 * 1 /3 in batallion
    3 Sallies + Handlers *b 1700p

Now I am expecting 1 sally * I found that I can tolerate the open head, although this model immediately needs remodelling GW please :p ! * so this is why I don't have 4.

I' m up against really competitive lists. The one that always tables me consists of things like Alarielle and a Treelord Ancient 2+ save and the batallion that everything rerolls 1. Besides a healthy Stegadon that passes some wounds through, nothing ever hurts them *he also has some good rolling so the double 1s NEVER happen :p

My thought : 6 terradons to threaten the 6d3 mortal wounds - with some rerolls should get at least 4 of these.
    Along with the 4rth sally, it will be 1980p

Until then however, I have 1 or even 2 rounds of tournament coming up. At the moment I run Kroxigors and 3 Terradons in these last points but to be fair, in groups of 3 doesn't seem to have such an impact.

Any suggestions ?

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
  2. Xasto
    Terradon

Xasto Well-Known Member

Your best bet is probably to ignore as much as you can (I know this is hard) Alarielle and the treelord and try to destroy every other ''touchable'' units and go for the objectives.

Your list is strong but lacks mortal wounds, so I really don't see how these monsters of a problem can be answered. Maybe the Terradons are a good idea, but they are so fragile IMO, you'll probably only get to use them once before your opponent decides they are too much of an annoyance.

Seraphage likes this.
  3. Seraphage
    Stegadon

Seraphage Well-Known Member

This why I 'm getting totally owned. Ignore them and go for other touchable.. Oh do you mean the 6 Kurnoth Hunters with Scythes -2 rend with both rows hitting , d3 damage rerolling ALL failed saves in the combat phase?
    Yeah his list is n1 :p

4. jaggred
    Skink

jaggred New Member

2x basti cost 560 no 580. Can we summon allegiance from eotg when roll 14-17 then u can dread sauranin summon or few heralds and use battle horn on battlefild. Or change 1bast and take kroak

Seraphage likes this.