1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Don't have enough monsters? Or just want to show off your painting skills. Why not try entering the Monster Mash! - Click here for more info.
    Dismiss Notice

Blog Canas' armies

Discussion in 'Painting and Converting' started by Canas, Mar 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Canas
    Skar-Veteran

Canas Well-Known Member

according to my girlfriend my rather inaccurate paint-style works well on animals and such. Apparently it makes em look alive.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  2. Warden
    Skink Priest

Warden Well-Known Member

Heresy! Its everywhere!

Nice work on all those tzaanagors (tzanaagors? tzangors?), they are looking good. I especially like the blood on the dude's sword.

Canas likes this.
  3. Canas
    Skar-Veteran

Canas Well-Known Member

The last 4 tzaangor of my first full unit of tzaangor. Only took what, a month to paint a full unit? Onward to the elite tzaangor on discs now (and then the 2nd box to start this whole nonsense all over again)

Also can someone tell me where they get their aquarium plants for moddeling purposes? Or which brands? The local petstore didn't have any good ones, too big but in such a way that cutting them into smaller pieces wouldn't look good :(

WP_20180619_16_42_14_Pro.jpg WP_20180619_16_41_37_Pro.jpg WP_20180619_16_41_44_Pro.jpg

tom ndege, Aginor and Crowsfoot like this.
  4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning

I got cheap plants from Amazon.

Canas likes this.
  5. tom ndege
    Skar-Veteran

tom ndege Well-Known Member

I use deco plants from a dollar store... they have different stuff for different seasons... like Christmas decorations or garlands for summer... not all their stuff is good but you can get a bunch of stuff for a little money if you're lucky...

Canas likes this.