1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS Best Storage Foam

Discussion in 'Seraphon Discussion' started by pbenner, Jun 5, 2018.

1. pbenner
    Skink

pbenner New Member

What is everyone using for Storage and Transport Foam? I've been looking at KR Multicase as they seem to have the best options. I'll need to store:

Engine of the Gods
    Bastiladon x1
    Slann
    Astrolith Bearer
    Skinks x100

To start

Then looking at:

Kroxigors
    Ripperdactyls

Best,

Paul

2. ILKAIN
    Skink Chief

ILKAIN Well-Known Member

I currently use Battlefoam. My LGS had a big buy on them and got us all a huge discount. unfortunately I was only playing 40k at the time, so I only got foam for my Tyranids. the next bulk buy he does im going to look into it for my slowly growing Seraphon army

3. Ritual
    Skar-Veteran

Ritual Well-Known Member

Look into making yourself a magnetized movement solution instead. Foam is a complete pain in the arse when you have any models with any kind of spikey bits or larger models. Magnets care not for spikes!

4. Canas
    Slann

Canas Ninth Spawning

The official GW stuff is decent, it being flexible in size is rather a massive boon and so far I haven't really gotten anything that's broken off or gotten stuck on the foam. Thanks to the whole being flexible in size it's rather easy to put your say kroxigor and skinks in 1 box. And you don't have to remember how to put em in most times like with the pre-sized holes.

The only thing I wouldn't put in it is the EoTG and rippers. But imho I wouldn't really put those in any box. Rippers with their wide wing-span and loads of empty space in the rest and similarly the EoTG with it's tall banners but nothing else above its howdah are a pain to store regardless. The amount of empty space the model has makes it very difficult to store them in a secure way and they'l end up having a lot of wiggle-room to be flung around in the box, which causes them to break. The only boxes you could store those in neatly would be if they allowd you to completly secure the base of the model so it couldn't move. But I don't think those really exist.

Seraphage likes this.