1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9th Age Armybuilder

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Discussion' started by skink chief, Dec 4, 2015.

1. skink chief
    Kroxigor

skink chief Active Member

the-ninth-age_Army-Builder-2-2_0-9-1_EN8.ab 761 kB

If this does not work because I'm an idiot try it from here:
    http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?thread/2965-army-builder-2-2c-file-and-feedback/&pageNo=1

Hey man so this is what you need to do. First download: AB.rar from: https://mega.nz/#!UZkgTJoB!gkblAN43XDauYCMG-fqNC6fzOADBiCxK7tsY1nOzhqE use the "download through your browser" option.

Right click on this download and Extract the files somewhere (a folder on desktop is fine), If you do not know how to extract or your computer doesn't know how to do this you may need to download WinRAR (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)

After extracting the files install the "abldr22c.exe" (You may want to make a new folder in your program files if it wants to save into the same folder as your current army builder. I did just to be safe.

After installing this is the Free Demo version, you will need to copy and paste the ABLoad.exe into the folder you just installed Army Builder 2.2c into. Then just run ABLoad.exe and it is the full version. Bingo Bango. You can then make a shortcut to ABLoad.exe to desktop or whatever you want to do because that is the one you will want to run.

Then download the file that I have attached. (Future updates can be found here: http://www.the-ninth-age.com/index.php?thread/2965-army-builder-2-2c-file-and-feedback/&pageNo=1) as of today the file linked is the current one. Open Army Builder 2.2c and select Import File and navigate to the file you just downloaded. This is the Ninth Age data files and then you are good to go! It will take a bit of getting used to as 2.2c is different than 3.5 but it is actually pretty intuitive and thorough.

Good luck with the install and if you are having trouble let me know and I can try to help. :p

Please give your thanks to TNT wargaming by going to his youtube, watch his 9th age battle reports ( he is a lizardmen player!). He did not ask me to do this, but as appreciation just do it and maybe leave a comment, subscribe or just like his awsome video's :p.

His youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1gifXssdiu4E0z-32jNNgQ?spfreload=10

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Pinktaco Vessel of the Old Ones Staff Member

Just tried it out and it works, so thanks :D
    It's quite oldschool though <.<

3. skink chief
    Kroxigor

Yeah it is oldskool indeed.. but hey it is something at least :). I think im still running on demo version myself, can't save the files o_O. Me so noob at actual pc usage...

4. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

can you print with this program?

5. skink chief
    Kroxigor

Lol, I can't even open it anymore xD.
    I saw the option to print yes, does it work? I haven't done that so can't say...

6. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

When opening the print menu you can save as PDF. I'd advice to go with the summary version. From here you can print the PDF document :)

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      264.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      265.4 KB
      Views:
  7. skink chief
    Kroxigor

Old Skool, but it does the job :cool:. I'll have to try installing it again, got some problems cuz noobiness and all :rolleyes:

8. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Yeah it's somewhat clunky, but the summary is quite nice :)

9. pendrake
    Skink Priest

pendrake Well-Known Member

The whole point of ArmyBuilder was to sort out point values....which I guess 9th age has.

Wonder if it will run on win8.

10. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Works fine on W10 :)

11. Lord Grok Of Xillaqua
    Kroxigor

Lord Grok Of Xillaqua Well-Known Member

Would this work on a MAC computer?

12. The Red Devil
    Stegadon

The Red Devil Defender of Hexoatl Staff Member

Ive been using Army Builder for as long as I can remember, and its worked great up to we got AoS :D

You mention it is "Old School", is there any other similar software out there that I have missed?

13. Pinktaco
    Skar-Veteran

Battlescribe and .. something else only for Iphones.. Quartermaster?