1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Army Generator

Discussion in 'General Hobby/Tabletop Chat' started by The unknown, Jul 16, 2008.

1. The unknown
    Jungle Swarm

The unknown New Member

Does anyone know of an army generator other than the one at wolflair.com ? o_O if so, can you post the site and any problems/boons to using that version of the software? :shifty: Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks :meh:

2. Apollo3
    Skink

Apollo3 New Member

Pencil and paper, man. That's what I've always used, never an army builder tool. If you don't like the one at wolflair just google it.

3. The unknown
    Jungle Swarm

The unknown New Member

I tried that, but i am on a work computer in the middle of the country side. There are no internet connections here. As for the work computer, it blocks over 90% of the sites i try and visit. This site took about a day to find. If you know any good sites, could you recomend them?

4. Pinkus
    Saurus

Pinkus New Member

I never make an army without Army Builder. Its not laziness, it just shows all your options right there. When you're trying to optimize a list its invaluable. I also HATE going up against people who use pencil and paper and make mistakes. Ruins an entire game. My one friend uses pencil and paper and then gives me his list over the phone(if we're not fighting each other) just for me to use Army Builder to see if its legal and to be honest there were times when it wasn't.

5. Daeghrefn
    Saurus

Daeghrefn New Member

I would prefer pen and paper if not for the neatness of army builder's reports. P&P is better, if you are confident enough of making no mistakes. I don't trust it 100%, although I can't think of any errors off hand.