1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 750pt Eternal Starhost List

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Karantu, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Karantu
    Jungle Swarm

Karantu New Member

So the last time I played against one of my friends I got completely destroyed by his Soulblight army (2 Vampires Lords, Wight King, a unit of Blood Knights and a unit of Grave Guard). My army was basically some stuff based on the Start Collecting box so I understand that it wasn't very well optimized. Anyway, the next list I'm planning on fielding against him is as follows,

Eternal Starhost consisting of:
    Saurus Eternity Warden
    3 units of Saurus Guard

Allies:
    Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike Crossbows

Which comes up to 750 points.
    I'm basically planning to try and snipe out his Vampire Lords with the Longstrike Crossbows while I wait for him to charge my line of Saurus Guard. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Crowsfoot
    Slann

Crowsfoot Guardian of Paints Staff Member

Just be careful of the blood knights if they get a charge on you it will hurt, if you can get your guards into cover when you can see the charge coming.

Your guard will wipe the grave guard in a head to head so sniping the heros and getting a few wound on the knights is a solid tactic.

Let us know how you go on.

3. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Welcome!

That looks like it could work. Such small games are always hard to judge because our synergies usually kick in a bit later, but if you can either do some damage to those charging Blood Knights or his heroes I think you might indeed have a good chance. The Eternal Starhost practically only fears mortal wounds.

Crowsfoot likes this.
  4. Karantu
    Jungle Swarm

Karantu New Member

The last time I played against him, he charged my Scar Vet on Carnosaur and killed him on the charge with his Blood Knights and mounted Vampire Lord. Given how fast his Blood Knights are I decided that instead of trying to charge him before he charged me, it would be better to play more defensively and just tank the charge instead. I'll post an update once I try this list out but I'm afraid it'll take a while since I don't quite have all the units ready yet.

Thank you. I've been a lurker for quite a while and recently decided to actually make an account.
    My local gaming group just started playing Age of Sigmar recently so we're still at around 750 to 1000 points or so. I look forward to fielding larger armies with multiple large dinos as well as full ranks of Saurus and Skinks.

Aginor and Xasto like this.