1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. 4000 pts Lizards versus Ogres (Photos)

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by LizardPadre, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Dalkarius
    Ripperdactil

Dalkarius New Member

An absolutely WONDERFUL report! I wish I coulda hand my hands on those Ogres, they wouldn't have lasted against me! lol. Very well done!

2. snowywlf
    Cold One

snowywlf New Member

Three cheers! Excellent battle report. I can only imagine how long it took to put that all together. Thank you much! Great pics and great filler. Now, however, I crave MOAR!

3. LizardPadre
    Skink

LizardPadre New Member

Very glad to hear you liked it.

I tend only to post Bat Reps on this forum when they involve Lizardmen armies. If you wanna see another one on this site, although Pygmies stand in for Skinks, see
    http://www.lustria-online.com/threads/2000-pts-lizards-sort-of-vs-empire-kind-of.1084/

But if you wanna see enough Bat Reps and filler to keep you going for days and days, see http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_Warpath/index.php?showtopic=23357 where I put all the stuff I did for the A3 campaign together in one thread. (I wish now I had done the same for the CiM campaign too!)

I have no idea if these links will work. If not, then see the Padre and OrcPadre Bat Reps on Warhammer Empire and Da Warpath respectively.

4. lupercal
    Kroxigor

lupercal New Member

probally the best report i have ever read i really wish there was more to the battle, too bad for our beloved slann and his army but our retribution is at hand we will not suffer the ogres insults to our great plan

5. Lycanthrope
    Saurus

Lycanthrope New Member

Bravo! Bravo! I want more reports of this scope and literacy immediately!
    Really nice work, can't wait to see more of it!