1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

7th Ed. 3.5K Points Kroak Army

Discussion in 'Lizardmen & Saurian Ancients Army Lists' started by stryker, Apr 25, 2008.

1. stryker
    Jungle Swarm

stryker New Member

1XVenerable Kroak
    20XTemple Guard W/shields
    w/Command

1X2nd Generation Slann
    PO Tepok
    PO Dominion
    Diadem of Power
    Totem of Prophecy
    20XTemple Guard W/shields
    w/Command
    w/Sun standard

3XKroxigors

3XKroxigors

11XSkinks

20XSkinks

20XSkinks

20XSkinks

12XSkinks

Guys Let me know your comments and what you think. The more straightforward and frank you
    all are the most helpful it is to me.

Let me know

cheers

Carl

2. tenehuine
    Skink

tenehuine New Member

I would assume this was for the 'Ard Boyz Semi-Finals.

I can easily see this army decimated slow or static armies. The problem I would see is an enemy with alot of fast units chasing off your skink and then surrounding your slann units. Of course this would be contingent on them having decent magic defense. Pyschology could play a big role, skinks more then 12 from your general would be vunerable to terror. And finally the last issue i could see would be an army that somehow manages to minimize the damage caused in the magic phase while killing off the majority of your none slann units. This would allow them to scrape out a win without ever engaging your big units.

But those are somewhat rare scenarios, and even with them, it would still be a good fight. barring a lucky break that takes out one of the slann (watch out for skitterleaping skaven bearing brass orbs.....)