1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2k VS Chaos Cheese

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Flo, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Flo
    Kroxigor

Flo Well-Known Member

Decided to make a new Post at this time it's more about the actual game and not about Kroaknado in a Thunderquake

So as you might have read in my other post, i am playing against a very cheesy Chaos Player (He expects me to play a Kroaknado so he will field 4 Chaos Hellcannons with the possibility of killin Kroak in 1 Turn - Up to 8D6 MW each round with no range or line of sight required)

I thought of countering this with firstly not playing a Kroaknado but a Thunderquake

Slann 260
    - General (Great Rememberer)

EotG 220

Astrolith Bearer 160

40 Skinks 200
    Blowpipe and Shield

40 Skinks 200
    Blowpipe and Shield

10 Skinks 60
    Blowpipe and Shield

3 Razordons 120
    1 Handlers 40

Bastiladon 280

Bastiladon 280

Thunderquake 170

Total 1990

As an alternative i could switch the 2x 40 Skinks to 2x 10 Skinks and with the remaining points squeeze in a 4. Razordon and a Stegadon

So either a lot of wounds on Skinks or another Big Dino

My plan is to aim for the 1st turn, teleport 2 Bastis in range of his Hellcannons and shoot down the Crew (only 3 Wounds) or the Hellcannons (7 Wounds each but got the Demon Keyword)

What are your thoughts this time?

Also i would like to hear which artifacts would fit best in this list?

i will start painting the final list tomorrow and i will bring up a nice battlereport with pictures when i'm done!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. IggyStarhost
    Ripperdactil

IggyStarhost Well-Known Member

Do hell canons get a +1 for firing at big squads right? Do you have cameleon skinks? And a stegadons Skinks alpha could help your basti’s to get in range, or if you teleport them a better chance at killing the crew. Also the skystreak bow has quite a good range. 40 skinks can do more damage, but might be overkill voor 3 crew

3. Flo
    Kroxigor

Flo Well-Known Member

Yes they get +1 Hit from a Lot of ressources but if he really wants to Waste d6 Mortal wounds in 40 Skinks, even 4 d6 i would be glad^^ if everything goes like planned he should Not have more then 2 shooting phases, and if he goes First only one with all 4