1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2k list

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Luke, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Luke
    Jungle Swarm

Luke New Member

Hey all,
    I have decided to dip my toe into AoS and have a 2000 point battle coming up so I have wrote a list. Any feedback or critisicm welcome.

Battalion
    • Sunclaw starhost
    • Fangs of sotek
    Leaders
    • Slann
    • Skink priest
    • Saurus sunblood
    • Oldblood on carnosaur
    • Engine of the gods
    Battleline
    • 10 Saurus
    • 10 Saurus
    • 40 Saurus
    250 points for reinforcement based on what happens in the battle

2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Interesting list.
    I think I would like to recommend a Starpriest for his bite buff. That's worth something, both for the Carnosaur and for the Saurus. That's a lot of bite attacks so the Serpent Staff will trigger.

3. Luke
    Jungle Swarm

Luke New Member

Yeah I’ve just had a look at the starpriest and his ability will work nicely. For the points I can afford a priest and a star priest. Thanks

4. Paul Beenis
    Cold One

Paul Beenis Active Member

The Engine seems a bit out of place here! I would consider using the points instead to increase the size of your sunclaw maybe to 40 40 10. If you're paying a lot for battalions, best get the most bang for buck out of the units in them.

5. Aginor
    Slann

While it looks a bit out of place I'd actually say that he has everything to make it work.
    EotG requires a Slann to help it, preferably one that also uses the Starseer spell (so he would have to use the "Vast Intellect" trait.
    ...you could do without the latter and take "Great Rememberer" to teleport the Saurus around instead, but I think one teleport might suffice there so the spell might be worth it.

6. Luke
    Jungle Swarm

Luke New Member

Ok so I played my first game with this list and it went well. I won my game but man it’s tough moving a block of 40 Saurus around. I would agree with the above comments about a EoTG being a little out of place as the only real contribution was a charge into a unit. I may consider a bastilidon for some ranged damage.

The 2 bites on 40 Saurus did so much damage during the game.

Paul Beenis and Aginor like this.
  7. Aginor
    Slann

Good job!