1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AoS 2000 competitive "shadowkroak"

Discussion in 'Seraphon Army Lists' started by Tizianolol, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

hi All , I gonna play in sunday 2 friendly games at my shop. I wanna test my last idea for next tournaments.
    After toad faq I wanna try to play shadowstrike again, so I wanna test a list with shadowstrike and kroak ( I think that's our better option at moment)

Starpriest
    2x10 skinks
    40 skinks
    6 rippers
    Shadowstrike battalion
    Kroak
    Astrolith
    Bastilodont
    4 razodont
    Balewind vortex to summon
    Tot 2000

What do you think about that? My only doubt is about 4 razo or 4 Sally +1 handlers to summon , and tp salamanders near opponent units . What do you suggest?:)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  2. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

I usually prefer Razordons over Salamanders because their average damage is better, except against units with very good saves.
    No need to have handlers if you keep them near your Astrolith, otherwise... Yeah you can summon some.

I think that's a decent list.

Tizianolol likes this.
  3. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Ty..I just realized I forgot balewind so I have change 2 razo to 100 pts vortex and its 2000 pts :)

4. Aginor
    Slann

Aginor Fifth Spawning Staff Member

Ah I thought you had omitted the Vortex intentionally to not be "that guy" in a friendly game.

Tizianolol likes this.
  5. Tizianolol
    Temple Guard

Tizianolol Active Member

Ye to be honest it's a pretty standard list, nothing to special. I m just curious about 40 skinks. First time I play them:)

6. dinoSTARZ
    Cold One

dinoSTARZ Active Member

I'd be loathe to play without 40 skinks! In fact they are the units I use the most and my MVPs...so much so, that I've almost finished their unit (well, at least far closer than anything else). 20 are done, done, and 10 more are 1-2 colors plus bases away.

Tizianolol likes this.